The tools on this site offer basic instruction in a large number of techniques intended to enhance life psychologically and/or spiritually.
Because of the large number of techniques, it might not be immediately clear what you might be interested in experimenting with.
One good way to begin is simply to click on a random page and see where it leads you.
Alternately, you may have a specific purpose in mind.
- If you are depressed, you might want to try one of these techniques: Disputing Negative Thoughts, Emotional Journaling, Lovingkindness, among others.
- If you are anxious, you might want to try one of these techniques: Basic Relaxation Meditation, Earth Descent Meditation, Humor Therapy, among others.
- If you are looking for physical exercises intended to help you keep you healthy and happy, you may wish to start with some basic yoga, like the Sun Salutation, or Postural Integration.
- If you are looking for a daily spiritual practice, you may wish to start with Easy Rest, Lectio Divina, or Breath Awareness Meditation.
- If you want help with your marriage, try Gottman’s Marriage Tips.